ATTENTION: Due to unforseen circumstances, Hay Haymakers! will NOT be taping a live show from the library on Tuesday, March 11. Sorry for any inconvenience! However, Kylee & Emily's presentation will be MOVED to Tuesday, March 11, at 7:00pm due to Boy's State Basketball!
NOTICE……..OverDrive now requires your library card number and a library-specific password in order to check out e-books and downloadable audio books. Please ask the front desk for the password, but be prepared to give staff your name and library card number for verification. Our phone number is 784-2019.
Wilson Public Library Events
Winter hours have begun. We still open at 10 Monday-Saturday, but close at 7 pm on Monday-Thursday, at 5 pm on Friday, and 1 pm on Saturday.
Stop by the front desk and ask us how you can Check Out a Librarian for your own personal computer, editing, or genealogy research use! This is an ongoing program.
Click on our current newsletter for all important happenings this month or to find out more about our events listed below! It's on the left hand side: the blue button that says Current Newsletter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~MARCH 2014 EVENTS
- 3/3 Dr. Seuss’ Birthday Party,4-5pm: Preschoolers (with adult)-2nd invited
- 3/4 Meadowlark Book Club meets to discuss Defending Jacob at Meadowlark Pointe, 9:30am
- 3/4 Drop in Story time, 10:30am
- 3/4 Golden Sower Club, grades 1-3, 4-5pm
- 3/5 Drop in Story time, 11:30am
- 3/6 Writer's Workshop for Homeschooler Group, 2pm
- 3/9 Daylight Saving Time begins!
- 3/10 Open House at CHS for Teen Tech Week, 5-7pm
- 3/11 Revolving Open House at WPL for Teen Tech Week, 10-3pm
- 3/11 Drop in Story time, 10:30am
- 3/11 Library Board Meeting, 12pm
- 3/11 Teen Tech Week Presentation by Kylee Miller and Emily Smith, 7-8pm
- 3/12 Drop in Story time, 11:30am
- 3/12 QR Scavenger Hunt for Cozad teens, 2:30-5:30pm
- 3/13 Drop in Story time, 1:30pm
- 3/13 Junior Advisory Board, 4-3, 4-5pm
- 3/17 Book Awards Night, 7-9pm. Call 784-2019 to reserve your spot, as seating is limited.
- 3/17 Genealogy Club meeting, 7pm
- 3/18 Drop in Story time, 10:30am
- 3/18 Golden Sower Club, grades 1-3
- 3/19 Drop in Story time, 11:30am
- 3/20 Drop in Story time, 1:30pm
- 3/20 Writer's Workshop for Homeschooler Group, 2pm
- 3/20 Movie Night, Frozen, 7-9pm. Free tickets available 3/17-3/19.
- 3/25 Drop in Story time, 10:30am
- 3/26 Drop in Story time, 11:30am
- 3/27 Drop in Story time, 1:30pm
- 4/1 Art Tour at the Library for Nebraska Museum Association
- 4/1 Meadowlark Book Club meets to discuss Nothing Daunted at Meadowlark Pointe, 9:30am
- 4/1 Drop in Story time, 10:30am
- 4/2 Drop in Story time, 11:30am
- 4/3 Drop in Story time, 1:30pm
- 4/3 Writer's Workshop for Homeschooler Group, 2pm
- 4/3 Golden Sower Club, grades 1-3, 4-5pm
We're On FaceBook!
Online Catalog & Downloadable Books
Online Wilson Public Library Catalog Follow this link:
As of November 30, 2011, patrons who have a library card from Wilson Public Library can check out eBooks by accessing Overdrive. Audiobooks, eBooks and more for your computer, cell phone, iPod, Ipad, eBook reader, Nook, and Kindle. Check the Overdrive Device Resource Center for more compatibility information. Checking out audio books or eBooks using Overdrive is a free service of the Wilson Public Library.